Entry and exit procedures

Category of ApplicantDepartmentDocument Issued
1.‘P.R.C. Permit for Travelling to Hong Kong and Macao’ (as known as "One-way Permint")holders from Mainland ChinaStay Subdivision of the Residence and Stay Affairs DepartmentResidence Certificate
2.Minor children born outside the Macao S.A.R. and whose parents are Macao permanent residents / ‘P.R.C. Permit for Travelling to Hong Kong and Macao’ holders granted residence in Macao
3.Persons of Portuguese Nationality
4.OthersReceipt of Residence Authorisation / Residence Authorisation Renewal

Office Hours / Enquiries

Mon to Thu09:00 - 17:45
Friday 09:00 - 17:30 Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Government holidays
Tel(853) 2872 5488
Fax(853) 8897 0300
AddressImmigration Building of the Public Security Police Force, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macau
OnlineInquiry System of Progress of Application for 'Residence Authorization'